I compose music for Theatre, Art Installation, Poetry, Dance, Photography, Painting and Video Art. Composing for me means: a process of synaesthetic translation of the same universal expression: human art = the sine wave and his manifestations in nature itself.
I came to that conclusion, caused by the fact, that from an early age I grew up beeing confronted with different cultural viewpoints; in my case: east-germany, soviet union/russia and kasakhstan. Humans need orientation, so: the cultural relativity of my personal socialisation helped me to see the relativness in everything, trying to find the common links.
Primarly I´m a seeker, a digger, an observer, traveler, in constant movement. I´m trying to find answers in art, nature, history, science, mysticism – allways on a global scale with a long term perspective. I appreciate all cultural expressions our mankind and try to inspire my fellows with those ideas of universal relativism on all levels.
Music is the best way for me, how I can express feelings, thoughts, energy. Some years ago, I made a fieldwork in Marocco on the question of how music is connected to altered states of consciousness. The people there teached me a very clear concept of the role of music and the musician: Baraka.
The beneficent force that flows through everything, flows through you in the moment of music too. I see my role beeing a carrier/transmitter of Baraka for my folks and the enviroment I´m surrounded by. Its not about me. Its only about music.
- Poetry - Poemi del deserto @Orvieto Nicola dal Falco/ArYstan (2015) 6:58
- Art Installation - The Wall in our Minds @Silent Green Berlin Nicolas Baernreuther/ ArYstan (Nov2015) 5:20
- Theater - Flucht zu Pferd - Felice @Projekttheater Dresden Die Freispieler ( 2017) Regie: Christiane Guhr 3:13
- Theater - Flucht zu Pferd - The Trip @Projekttheater Dresden Die Freispieler (Dresden 2017) Regie: Christiane Guhr 4:01
- Lecture Show - Kyrie Eleison @Seminario del Pensare Orvieto ArYstan/Emilio Berrocal/Andrea Brugnera (2016) 1:35
Flucht zu Pferd bis ans Ende der Stadt – Theatre – Dresden (2017)
Seminario del Pensare – Interdisciplinary Seminars – Orvieto (2014 – 2017)
Grassi Invites #4 – Exhibition Opening Performance– Leipzig (2017)
Carolin Gerlach/Bettina Kletzsch/ArYstan
Mi ricordo un giardino in Marocco – Poetry – Orvieto (2015)
Nicola Dal Falco/ArYstan
The wall in our mind– Art Installation – Berlin (2015)
The Baltic Sea – Generative Art – Rome/Berlin (2013)
Gnawa Bounce – Synesthetic Performance – Dresden (2011)
Arne Müller/Jan Bartholdt/ArYstan