Creative Music Lessons in Umbria
Music lessons in Umbria
I’ve been working as a music educator since 2005, providing guidance across a broad spectrum of musical instruments and topics. My teaching experience spans individual and group sessions, catering to ages from 3 to 99 years, within both private and institutional environments. I embrace a diverse approach to teaching, drawing from an array of methods and educational tools. My techniques encompass imitation to enhance motor skills, fostering body awareness, personalized practice methods, ear training exercises, improvisation, composition, sound theory, and music production. Additionally, I introduce students to an extensive range of music genres, from classical Western to jazz, world music styles, and electronic music. I offer regular or one-time music lessons here in Umbria.
Brass instruments (trumpet, trombone, etc)
Windinstruments (recorder, worldwide flutes)
Percussion (cajon, djembé, etc)
String instruments (ukulele, ngoni, guimbri)
Choir, Singing, vocal percussion and beatbox
Children’s musical education (from 3ys)
Music production for teens
Piano for beginners
Drums for beginners
Music theory and Ear training
Improvisation and Composition
Band Rehearsuls (Brass section, Schoolband)
Music lessons for children and adults in Porano/Umbria
- Options for both individual and group lessons are available.
- Minimum lesson duration is 45 minutes
- As an accompaniment, I play piano, percussion, ukulele, melodica or guitar
- Intensive workshops and weekend seminars are also possible
Additional conceptual information
- In preschool and children’s classes, there’s an opportunity for parents and kids to join the lessons together.
- Parents will receive instruction in a rhythmic or harmony instrument or the instrument itself.
- The purpose is not to leave practicing solely as a mandatory task for the child, but to foster musical activities within the family’s environment as a whole
After submitting your inquiry through the contact form, you will receive details regarding pricing and availability
To promote music learning based on the language of contemporary music and jazz, as well as the cultivation of creativity and artistic expression, as a contribution to the development of individuals and society. I want to inspire my students to create transversal connections to other fields, so that they always recognise new information in larger contexts
I promote a model where the student is the protagonist of their training and the teacher is the guide in the process. I provide a music teaching, which encourages individual decision making, and is based on practice from day one, takes into account different musical styles and uses technology as a creative tool.
To promote the appreciation of music as a medium of cultural expression and social interaction. To contribute to gender equality in the field of music teaching and creation. To work towards the elimination of inequality in access to art and education.