Music Workshops in Schools, Camps and Project weeks
- I have designed and conducted diverse projects, courses, and workshops for people of different age groups (children, teens, adults)
- Focus areas: creativity, activism, technology, diversity, transculturality, and ethnomusicology
- Implemented initiatives in various settings: schools, socio-cultural centers, summer camps, festivals, theaters
- Aim to initiate transformative impact through workshops with musical content
- Goal is to empower children and adolescents through collaborative work toward shared objectives
- Provide tools and instruments during music workshops in schools to enable independent engagement in shaping lives and environment
The workshop synthesizes the experiences gained in transcultural music education.
This Workshop is a practical result of trance research conducted in Morocco.
This workshop is aimed at musicians from diverse musical backgrounds